- 2 parts Limmi lemon juice
- 2 parts orange juice
- 1 part sparkling grenadine to top off
Pour the lemon and orange juice in the shaker. Add ice and shake well. Thereafter, fill half of a tall tumbler with the shaken juice and top off with cold sparkling grenadine.
What is a Tumbler?
Tumbler is the name of a type of glass. It comes in three sizes, which are used for different drinks.
- Short tumbler: ideal for drinks that require lots of ice and no sparkling water.
- Medium tumbler: is used for the classic “Whisky & Soda”, and is also ideal for fruit juice and fruit cocktails.
- Tall tumbler: also known as Collins, it is perfect for whisky doubles, , long drinks or to serve spring water garnished with a lemon slice.