The perfect dessert for a romantic evening… quick and simply delicious!
- 6 tablespoon of type 00 flour
- 1 kg of reinette apples (a.k.a. rennet)
- 3 tablespoons of Limmi lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 100 gr. butter
- 2 eggs
- ½ envelope vanilla- flavoured yeast
- about ½ glass of milk
- Granulated and powdered sugar for garnishing
Preheat the oven to 180°C (356° F), peel the apples and cut them into thin slices. In a bowl, whisk the eggs with the sugar and the lemon juice. Melt the butter and add to the mixture alternating with the flour. Put the yeast in half a glass of warm milk. Pour the mixture into a baking heart-shaped, cover with apples previously cut.
Bake for about 45 min / 1 hour. Once baked garnish with granulated and powdered sugar.