For soft and shiny locks, we recommend using this honey and lemon-based hair beauty treatment. It deeply nourishes your hair and scalp, making your hair look brighter and shinier even on the gloomiest winter days.
This fragrant honey and lemon pre-shampoo treatment needs to be applied to dry hair and left on for 20/30 minutes before shampooing.
To prepare the lemon and honey hair mask you will need
- 1 tablespoon of Limmi Lemon Juice
- 2 teaspoons of olive oil
- 3 tablespoons of honey
- 4 drops of rosemary essential oil
1. Pour the honey in a bowl, add the Limmi Lemon Juice to it, then mix thoroughly.
2. Add the olive oil and mix till well combined.
3. Add the drops of rosemary essential oil, then mix vigorously until the mask is smooth and uniform.
4. Pour the hair mask in a jar with an air-tight lid, and store it in the refrigerator.
Thoroughly mix the mask before each application, and use it within 4-5 days of its preparation date.
Apply the mask to your scalp and to the entire length of your hair (the hair must be dry). Massage to ensure proper penetration, and then cover your hair with a shower cap or plastic wrap. Leave the mask on for 20/30 minutes, rinse it out with plenty of warm water, and shampoo your hair as usual.