This lemon and avocado skin-toning facial mask is quick and easy to prepare at home. It helps your skin stay supple and combat the aging effects of free radicals. It immediately hydrates and softens your skin.
- 20 drops of Limmi lemon juice
- 1/4 of the pulp of a ripe avocado, mashed (40-50 gr.)
- 1 level teaspoon of honey ()
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil (7-8gr.)
1. Place the avocado pulp in a bowl and mash with a fork
2. Add the lemon juice
3. Add the honey and stir to a creamy consistency
4. Lastly, add the extra-virgin olive oil then mix till smooth and perfectly combined.
Pour the mask into a jar (with an air-tight seal if possible), and store it in the fridge. It should be used within 4-5 days of preparing it.
Mix well before each use.
How to use it
Clean and dry your face, then cover it with an even layer of the mask, avoiding the eye area. Leave the mask on for 15-20 minutes. Remove the mask with a wet sponge and rinse your face thoroughly with water. Apply the mask at least 2 times a week.