- Stimulates and invigorates attention and intellectual faculties
- Improves happiness
- Avoids stress
- Helps salivation and recovers your appetite… makes anyone’s mouth water!
- Bights up, greases off, purifies
- Very useful if you suffer from acne, glossy skin, ephelis or wrinkles
- Anti- rheumatic
- Assists digestion, stimulates pancreas and liver and reduces hyperchlorhydria and heartburn
- Gives strength to fragile nails
- It has antiseptic and haemostatic properties, extremely important if you have a wound or an infection
- Antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and cicatrizing
- Improves venous circulation and it’s a “blood fluidifier”
- Relives from otitis
- Useful if you suffer from headache
If you suffer from low pressure: an excessive employ of lemon essential oil can cause you collapses and can bring your pressure down.
Avoid any external application or ingestion before being exposed to the sun: lemon essence is photosensitive!