- 1 small jar of honey (your favorite)
- 6 tablespoons of Limmi lemon juice
Transfer the honey to a bowl, pour lemon juice over it, mix thoroughly, cover it with plastic wrap and let it rest for a week.
Lemon honey can be spread on bread, or used to sweeten your afternoon tea.
Each type of honey has its own properties
- Acacia: detoxifies, anti-inflammatory
- Linden: sedative, migraines preventative
- Eucalyptus: expectorant, phlegm inhibitor
- Lavender: sooths burns, analgesic
- Hawthorn: insomnia and anxiety reliever
- Rosemary: energy boosting, adjuvant treatment for hepatic illnesses
- Arbutus (a.k.a. Strawberry Tree): astringent, ideal for asthma and allergic rhinitis
- Chestnut: promotes circulation, cleans the kidneys and urinary system