A summery and healthy side dish that keeps you away from hot burners in the dog days of August, when you crave something wholesome, light, refreshing … and ready in just 3 steps!
- 5 zucchini squash
- 12 tablespoons LIMMI lemon juice
- A few mint leaves
- Aulus (link) extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- You may also add: 1 minced garlic clove, or fresh grated ginger, or chopped nuts
- Wash the zucchini. Cut them into long strips or round slices using either a vegetable peeler or a mandolin, and then place them in a bowl.
- Dress them with LIMMI lemon juice, a generous drizzle of Aulus extravirgin olive oil, salt and pepper*.
- Garnish with mint leaves, cover the bowl with plastic wrap and let them marinate in the refrigerator for at least one hour.
*If you wish: add 1 minced garlic clove, chopped nuts or freshly grated ginger. The longer the zucchini remain in the refrigerator, the lemonier they taste. Just remember to consume them within a couple of days.