A healthy side dish, when you crave something wholesome, light, refreshing … and ready in just 3 steps!
- 5 zucchini squash
- 12 tablespoons LIMMI lemon juice
- A few mint leaves
- Aulus extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- You may also add: 1 minced garlic clove, or fresh grated ginger, or chopped nuts
- Wash the zucchini. Cut them into long strips or round slices using either a vegetable peeler or a mandolin, and then place them in a bowl.
- Dress them with LIMMI lemon juice, a generous drizzle of Aulus extravirgin olive oil, salt and pepper*. As an alternative, replace traditional lemon juice with the oriental flavour of the new LIMMI Lemon and Ginger juice.
- Garnish with mint leaves, cover the bowl with plastic wrap and let them marinate in the refrigerator for at least one hour.
*If you wish: add 1 minced garlic clove, chopped nuts or freshly grated ginger. The longer the zucchini remain in the refrigerator, the lemonier (and ginger, if you tried our oriental version of lemon juice) they taste. Just remember to consume them within a couple of days.