Let’s prepare a San Francisco, a non-alcoholic American cocktail that is sophisticated, flavourful and especially loved by women. It takes just a few simple steps, so let’s find out how to make it.
Category: beverages and cocktails
Cuisine: vegan, gluten-free
The San Francisco is one of the most famous cocktails in the world and takes its name from its metropolitan origins. In fact, it was invented back in the ’30 in the homonymous city on the American west coast. It is a perfect aperitif, non-alcoholic and thirst-quenching. Let’s make it together!
- 3-4 ice cubes
- 1 part orange juice
- 1 part Limmi lemon juice
- 1 part pineapple juice
- 1 part grapefruit juice
- 1 part grenadine
Equipment: shaker, Martini cocktail glass
1. Place the ice in the shaker
2. Pour the orange juice directly on the ice
3. Next it’s Limmi lemon juice’s turn
4. Pour in the pineapple juice
5. Add the grapefruit juice
6. And now it’s time to add a touch of red with the grenadine
7. Shake and voilà, our San Francisco cocktail is ready!