Pedalling is healthy for you, and a pedal assist e-bike makes it even more enjoyable, especially if you’re out of shape and bound to ride uphill.
The warm weather season surely helps.
Everyone longs to be outdoors, especially now, after the long periods of confinement dictated by the pandemic.
And can you think of a better way to rediscover panoramic views and get a healthy workout?
This eco-friendly means of transport, initially named celerifere, was invented in France at the end of the 1700’. It has come a long way since, especially in sports such as cycling, trial and mountain biking.
Getting around on two wheels, revving up your circulation and burning off some of the fuel introduced by indulging in our delightful lemon-based desserts is a conscious choice, a zero-impact option we feel is worth recommending.
What are the benefits of riding a bicycle?
Here are 10 reasons to give it a try:
- Exercise your muscles without pressure on your joints. Moreover, if you choose a flat route, you won’t strain or overload your back, even if you suffer from sciatica or lumbago.
- Lower cholesterol and reduce the risk of heart attacks; aerobic activity is good for the heart and keeps you young.
- Lift your mood by releasing stress and tension. Cycling at least 3 times a week stimulates dopamine production and lessens fatigue.
- Stimulate circulation and fat metabolism, reducing excess fluid and promoting weight loss.
- Improve your balance and coordination.
- Spend time outdoors and discover new sights.
- Have fun with the entire family.
- Have an efficient means of transport that fully respects the environment.
- Eliminate the need to go exercise at a gym
- Avoid the aggravation of finding a place to park, or getting stuck in long lines of traffic.
To refresh yourself from this healthy physical activity, bring along a lemon juice-based isotonic drink . We’re certain that after one sip it will always be in your canteen, and become your own, 100% natural precious ally for hydration on the road.